Monday, March 3, 2008

Love of Dolphins is forever.



Name: Meagan C.

Where it was done: Wildside (Southington, CT)

Artists name: Keith

How long it took: About an hour

Why I got it?
The reason why I got it you might think I am crazy but in the second grade we had to do a report on an animal and the animal that I chose was a dolphin. Ever since I did that report my love for the animal has grown so much. You walk into my room and that is all you see. There are Dolphins EVERYWHERE! On the wall, my dresser, my bookcase, closet anywhere you look it is pretty much all you see. The reason why I chose to get a tattoo with 2 dolphins in the shape of a heart with a heart between their mouths is because, Dolphins will always be my first true love. No matter what happens the fascination that they have with me will be the same. They have touched my heart more than anyone could imagine, to the fact that I want to be able to see them no matter where I am or what I am doing. I chose to have the dolphins be 2 different shades of blue (one of my favorite colors). And I wanted the heart to be a vibrant red (another one of my favorite colors) and I made sure that the eyes were green because that is the color of my eyes... I have to go back and get the heart touched up but I love how this tattoo came out and I will probably go back and get another one or 2.

No comments: