Monday, March 24, 2008

FoodMayhem.com bringing order.

I was browsing blogs on blogger and I stumbled upon this one. It's called FoodMayhem.com: A Food Blog.
It sounds odd I know. But, once you start reading it you'll get hooked. I know I did. Because where else can you talk about...just food?

It draws your attention in with many pictures strategically placed all across the page. The blog is Managed by Jessica and Lon, not that I know them personally but those were the names displayed on the "about me" section. They address many food and restaurant related issues and topics. Things you would never think of. Topics such as the Starbucks craze and over priced coffee, to cool food goodies to have at your wedding. And they do respond to comments if you leave them, so you can have any questions, concerns and comments answered.

They also post some interesting and delicious recipes for you chefs out there.

I hope you check them out. Again its FoodMayhem.com

2 comments:

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauna said...

the link doesn't work!!! :( i'm disappointed