Monday, February 11, 2008

Want your stories shared?

This blog is meant to share people's tattoo stories.

If you want your story shared
feel free to e-mail me a picture of the tattoo you're most proud of to ilsworld89@gmail.com
and include the following information:
-Your name
-Where you got it done
-The artists name
-How long it took
-Why you got it? (the meaning behind it)

Or if you have a tattoo shop you are really fond of....share it with me, I'm always looking for cool places, and I'll add their link to the page.

2 comments:

RSamul said...

Have you considered posting this request on the writing section of Craig's List or other boards like that? Also, we can post something on the Miranda Literary Magazine Editor's Blog and see if we can't generate some content for you. Let me know if you need anything.

Ron

Ilma said...

If you could make a small post on the Miranda Literary Magazine Editor's Blog, that would be great!
Thank you.